GoRummy provides the unique opportunity for the players to add chips in case they fall short of the minimum required number of chips.
- Certain number of starting chips are added to each player’s account per single instance.
- Players must ensure that the number of chips currently available in their account are less than or equal to the starting chips allocated to them.
- A request for adding chips must be generated initially in order to get the chips added successfully.
- Chips are not added during the game, but at the end of the current game in progress.
- Players trying to add chips even after they have more than the starting chips needed in their account will be displayed “Too many chips” error message. If they are falling short of the chips required, then the remaining chips are added.
Terms & Conditions
- Each player is allowed to add chips certain number of times, which is configurable.
- Any request made to add chips will be confined to that specific tournament itself.
- Chips are added to the player’s account even when moving from the current level to the next level or during the same level.